Wellington Equestrian Classifieds

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Bereiterin (Dressage and Jumping Rider/Trainer) available for Training, Riding, Lessons etc.
KatrynaEvans
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:26:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey there! My name is Katryna Evans. I am a German trained (I speak fluent German), American born Dressage and Jumping Rider/Trainer who has completed the German Bereiter Certification in Warendorf, Germany,  After a six year apprenticeship at Stall Ramsbrock,  a large sales/breeding facility in Menslage, Germany.  I have since worked for many well known and respected Dressage trainers all around the U.S,  most recently with top trainers in Wellington, FL.   I have had many years of experience starting young horses and bringing up many different types of horses through the levels.   I have competed through Grand Prix in Dressage, earning my USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold Medals.  I am spending the summer home in Colorado due to a family illness, but I will be returning to south Florida in September 2018. 

I can be available part time, full time, for catch rides or flat riding, to give lessons or clinics, or even to help with grooming for competitions etc.  

Please contact me if you are in need in any of my services, 

Thank you! 

Katryna Evans

Bereiterin FN

DRA Klasse II Silbernes Reitabzeichen

USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold Medalist

KatrynaEvans@gmail.com

720-231-4239

Katryna Evans
Bereiterin FN
DRA Klasse II Silbernes Reitabzeichen
USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold Medalist