Wellington Equestrian Classifieds

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

1 FREE 2-hour Equine Massage Therapy Session for horses with issues (Wellington)
Sculptures by Bonnie
#1 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 8:33:35 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello Everyone~!

I am offering each professional or private barn (in Wellington, Florida, only) 1 free 2-hour equine massage therapy session for 1 horse that is MOST in need of a full evaluation and a thorough massage at each barn.  This is an $80 value.

I specialize in helping horses with issues that other therapists, trainers, vets and other service providers cannot seem to pinpoint including persistently being "off" or has a mysterious lameness issue, bucking, flinging its head, biting, chomping the bit, resisting certain movements, running off, not engaging, chronic back pain, sour attitude, etc.

This opportunity will greatly benefit the chosen horse, so I hope you take advantage of this offer.  Please email, call or text me any time to schedule the appointment for the horse you have in mind for this opportunity.

Please visit (www dot ventureequestrian dot com) to see who I am and to view more information.

Sorry but I could not attach my Flyer to this form...

I look forward to hearing from you~!

Sincerely,

Bonnie Kiefer
cell: 407-538-1942

forumadmin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:04:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Thank you for posting! 

Unfortunately the photo-sharing site we used to use started charging for its service. Many images we shared on the WEC Community Forum are gone and we have not found another way to add photos or flyers. 

You are more than welcome to post photos and flyers on the WEC Facebook page as a "visitor." The FB page is public and free as well.

https://www.facebook.com...-152548234777723/?ref=ts

Best of luck!

:-)

PS

Your website looks great! You can add the link here if you would like!

WellingtonEquestrianClassifieds.com
support@wellingtonequestrianclassifieds.com