Wellington Equestrian Classifieds

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Looking for PT employment
eastanger
#1 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 1:41:38 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Howdy! I'm a 35 year old male seeking part time employment as a groom. If living accommodations are provided, I'm willing to relocate anywhere in the USA (currently living in Utah). If an international opportunity presented itself, I would also be interesting and willing to move out of the country. I'd prefer to work with stallions, and want to obtain the necessary knowledge to safely work with and around them.
I'm a novice professionally as I've only had close to a year and a half cumulatively of paid groom work; I've brushed coats, fed, watered, hoof cleaned, mucked stalls and turned out. Causally and on my on time, I've had more experience interacting with horses on the fence lines of local pastures on and off since I was a kid. Bearing that, I'm up to learning more as I would like to be a freelance stud groom.
Some disclosures: I have a health condition (I'm disabled) that impedes my ability to put in a lot of hours weekly. Unfortunately, I can only promise 10 - 15 hours a week. I'd love to work full time with horses and make a career out of it, but if I'm able to give you 2 to 3 hours a day, I'd appreciate the chance to do so. I don't ride and I don't have an interest in learning to become a rider. I have a canine companion who would come with me.
These disclosures will possibly put off many from employing me, but horses are very important to me and being given the chance to just interact with them would be greatly appreciated! I can be reached at ethanstanger@gmail.com to discuss any potential prospects. Thanks!Howdy! I'm a 35 year old male seeking part time employment as a groom. If living accommodations are provided, I'm willing to relocate anywhere in the USA (currently living in Utah). If an international opportunity presented itself, I would also be interesting and willing to move out of the country. I'd prefer to work with stallions, and want to obtain the necessary knowledge to safely work with and around them.
I'm a novice professionally as I've only had close to a year and a half cumulatively of paid groom work; I've brushed coats, fed, watered, hoof cleaned, mucked stalls and turned out. Causally and on my on time, I've had more experience interacting with horses on the fence lines of local pastures on and off since I was a kid. Bearing that, I'm up to learning more as I would like to be a freelance stud groom.
Some disclosures: I have a health condition (I'm disabled) that impedes my ability to put in a lot of hours weekly. Unfortunately, I can only promise 10 - 15 hours a week. I'd love to work full time with horses and make a career out of it, but if I'm able to give you 2 to 3 hours a day, I'd appreciate the chance to do so. I don't ride and I don't have an interest in learning to become a rider. I have a canine companion who would come with me.
These disclosures will possibly put off many from employing me, but horses are very important to me and being given the chance to just interact with them would be greatly appreciated! I can be reached at ethanstanger@gmail.com to discuss any potential prospects. Thanks!

Howdy! I'm a 35 year old male seeking part time employment as a groom. If living accommodations are provided, I'm willing to relocate anywhere in the USA (currently living in Utah). If an international opportunity presented itself, I would also be interested and willing to move out of the country. I'd prefer to work with stallions, and want to obtain the necessary knowledge to safely work with and around them.

I'm a novice professionally as I've only had close to a year and a half cumulatively of paid groom work; I've brushed coats, fed, watered, hoof cleaned, mucked stalls and turned out. Causally and on my own time, I've had more experience interacting with horses on the fence lines of local pastures on and off since I was a kid. Bearing that, I'm up to learning more as I would like to be a freelance stud groom.

Some disclosures: I have a health condition that impedes my ability to put in a lot of hours weekly. Unfortunately, I can only promise 10 - 15 hours a week. I'd love to work full time with horses and make a career out of it, but if I'm able to give you 2 to 3 hours a day, I'd appreciate the chance to do so. I don't ride and I don't have an interest in learning to become a rider. I have a canine companion who would come with me.

These disclosures will possibly put off many from employing me, but horses are very important to me and being given the chance to just interact with them would be greatly appreciated! I can be reached at ethanstanger@gmail.com to discuss any potential prospects. Thanks!