Wellington Equestrian Classifieds

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The YARD Sport Horse Center has dry stalls for lease
manny1
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 3:30:53 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Large, well-ventilated stalls at The YARD Sport Horse Center in Little Ranches.  Top-drawer dressage barn with clients including Silva Martin, Adrienne Lyle and Charlotte Jorst.  We cater to Trainers! Discounts for multiple horses frome the same Trainer.  Entire 26-stall barn available for lease at an additional discount. 4/2 renovated house on property also available for an additional fee. Private professional atmosphere with Owner & Property Manager both on premises 24/7. Judge's Stand, spectator pergola, mirrored & irrigated over-sized GGT dressage arena, GGT/irrigated longe ring, 6 grass paddocks w/auto-water & hot-wire, barn has wide concrete aisles w/ overhead commercial fans & chandeliers, all stalls have both auto-water & buckets, heavy-duty matts and windows. Fridge, microwave, full tile bathroom w/shower. Outside Trainers welcome at no charge for YARD boarders.  YARD staff accepts all hay, grain and shavings deliveries and does all horse laundry (saddle pads, blankets, polos, towels, etc.) daily at NO CHARGE.  Says Charlotte Jorst who boarded NINTENDO, AKEEM and RAY DANCE at The YARD last season:  "I was so happy to be at The YARD for the 2017 show season.  I loved the low-key feel of The YARD and the great footing.  It was wonderful to be able to ride out on the trails directly from the property! I loved every minute of my stay and would recommend it to anyone."

$1300 - $1500 per stall/per month, 3 month minimum  

No hidden fees - manure removal from property & trailer parking is included in stall fee.  Five RV hook-ups also available at additional fee.

Go to www.theyardsporthorsecenter.com to send application or email ann@theyardsporthorsecenter.com